This online gallery of SolidWorks advance models allows you to interactively view the models.
- The handle of the silverware set demonstrates multi-generational modeling technique. The coil of the handle is made from the intersection path between a helix form and revolve solid.
- This form demonstrates the twist tool. The cylindrical forms in the middle are modeled straight. They are twisted into their final shape with the Twist tool.
Jewelry Box Form
- This form demonstrates the use of different fasting features tools such as the lip/groove, snap and emboss.
- This form demonstrates the use of 3D sketches, swept tool using a path and construction plane along a path for the grips.
- This shape is the result a circular cross-section transitioning to an irregular path.